We need YOU to help make the chili for this
popular McKinley Elementary fund raiser!
Sunday, December 7, 2014
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Buy a bowl for $20.
Sample the chili.
Keep the bowl.
50% of all proceeds from the chili bowl sales will be donated to the McKinley Elementary School Arts Program.
Friday, Dec 5
Pottery Sale and Reception 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, Dec 6
Pottery Sale 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, Dec 7
Pottery Sale 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
SDCC Chili Potluck: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
SoNoFest & Chili Cook-off: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Help raise money for McKinley Elementary school by making chili!
How does it work?
Share your favorite chili or cornbread!
1. Sign up here. Make chili or cornbread. (Or sign up in the McKinley office.)
2. Arrive on Dec 7 with your chili or cornbread at your chosen time. (Be sure to put your name and phone number on your pot and serving utensils!)
3. Entries brought by 10:30 a.m. will be entered in a chili contest! Categories include Best Overall, Best Omnivore, Best Vegetarian, Most Unique and Best Cornbread.
4. To drop off your entry by car, use Chili Alley next to SDCC, accessible from Upas St.
5. Check in at the SDCC registration table for a label to set near your entry.
6. Go buy a ceramic bowl and enjoy the festivities!
Download the flyer (English)
Download the flyer (Spanish)
Where is it?
San Diego Ceramic Connection
3216 Thorn St, San Diego, CA
View Larger Map
The Pottery Sale runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so come on by!